Information about eVisa for India
The eVisa for India is a mandatory electronic travel authorization for foreigners with a passport of any of the eligible countries. It was introduced by the Government of India to reduce unnecessary time at the immigration offices and make it easier to cross the border.
Depending on the length of your trip, you can choose between a visa valid for 30 days, 1 year or 5 years. The one for 30 days allows you double visit and the others allow you to visit the country multiple times up to 90 consecutive days each time.
Requirements for Indian eVisa
Before applying, prepare the following information:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival
- Color Passport-size Photo
- An email address
- A valid debit or credit card
Be aware that getting an eVisa does not guarantee entry to the country. The immigration officers will review your request upon your arrival with the right to deny entering India without any reason.
How to apply for an Electronic Visa
Now that you have all the documents ready, you just need to follow these 3 easy steps:
- Complete the form with your details as they appear in your official documents
- Introduce the details of your valid credit or debit card
- Once you have finished your application, we will send you an email with a number to track the status of the shipping and you will receive the card in your postal address
As soon as it is approved, you will receive it directly in your email inbox. Due to the policy of India and depending on your choice, the visa will be approved approximately between 20 and 90 days before your arrival.
Even if it is not strictly necessary, we always recommend carrying a printed version of the approved document with you. They may ask you to show it upon arrival before stamping your passport.
Your privacy is our priority, this means we do not share any personal information with third parties. We only collect your details to ease the process so you can receive your eVisa in the most comfortable way possible.
If you have any other doubts, do not hesitate to contact us. Have a safe trip!